Goals for this weekend are as follows:
– complete 30 minutes of yoga
– go on a ten minute walk
– either try a tabata-style workout (4 min.) OR do a ten-minute-trainer dvd
– complete 20 minutes of Pilates
– go on a fifteen minute walk
– do 15 minutes of Zumba OR Physique 57
The reason for these list is simple: I need a push to get back into a healthy lifestyle. I think that the best way for me to do that is to just get out there and sweat.
As for the dietary portion of this healthy lifestyle I want to get back into: I’m going to begin journaling what I’m eating again (haven’t done this for over a year) because it tends to work for me. I am not going to put pressure on myself to be *perfect*.. I just want to be more conscious of when/why I’m turning to food.
I feel my absolute best when my life is in balance. Lately I have been binge eating (since injuring myself back in June) and living a very sedentary life. I’m ready to break out of that box and feel good again.
Have a wonderful weekend ❤